At the Irish National Stud & Gardens we are always looking for enthusiastic team members to add to our dynamic work environment. Benefits of working at the Irish National Stud & Gardens include competitive wages, daytime working hours, uniform supplied, ongoing training and support and employee discounts in the retail and restaurant. Opportunities for career development and staff social events are also available. The Irish National Stud are currently seeking to appoint the following positions:
Risk / Process Compliance Executive
We are looking for a “ Risk / Process Compliance Executive“ to support our daily operations. This is a new role critical to the Irish National Stud development plans. This could function as a part- time role.
- Create systems to manage existing policies and procedures.
- Up- date policies and procedures as required.
- Track the companies compliance with policies and procedures
- Manage internal audit processes.
- Train relevant employees on how to use and access the documents.
- Risk Register Management- providing assistance and advice in Governance Compliance/ Risk Management
- Preparation of reports.
- Liaise with management and Audit and Risk committee on a regular basis.
- Respond to FOI requests and PQ’s in a timely manner.
Education / Experience /Skill base
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Ideally have a Business Degree or Equivalent.
- Have MS Office, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Have strong Oral and written skills
- Knowledge of GDPR an advantage.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all organisational levels
- Ability to work independently, be organised and very detail oriented.
Please forward your application to Amy Blake at Sanderson Recruitment Dublin.
The Irish national stud is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
Why Choose to Work at the Irish National Stud & Gardens?
The Irish National Stud & Gardens is one of Ireland’s most popular visitor attractions & is set in the heart of the thoroughbred country. Employees enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with opportunities for ongoing training. Skills developed will create employment opportunities across the tourism and the equine industry. Sustainability is at the heart of Irish National Stud & Gardens. Employees are actively engaged in demonstrating the best in sustainable operations, with a particular focus on safeguarding Biodiversity. The Irish National Stud is an equal opportunities employer.