• To create, implement and lead a formal procurement process for the INS.
• Become the primary contact between employees our business and our suppliers.
• Be responsible for all aspects of e-tendering including writing RFTS, scoring and awarding of contracts in consultation with the management Team.
• Knowledge of public procurement e-tenders essential and code of practice and state bodies desirable.
• Be able to identify potential suppliers, screen and negotiate favourable terms
• Prepare contracts and documents of agreement between INS and suppliers.
• Participate in the budget process to ensure projected planning is in line with business goals.
• Create and implement a formal supplier assessment process, monitor supplier performance.
• Drive long term savings.
Applicants must have a relevant third level qualification, with a minimum of three years’ experience. Please apply by email with Curriculum Vitae on or before Friday 3rd February 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Irish National Stud Company Limited is an Equal Opportunity employer.